Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Thursday 3 March 2016

A man in my life

Other than my younger sister, he is the person who mostly share my sorrows than my happiness. He did not give up on me even though we are childless till now. I should have met him earlier but fate had only brought us together three years back. Thinking back, I could be still immature then. I am grateful that I had found him.

I am indeed a lady of flaws, he is a man with perfectionism.
I slack with my loose fats, he loves to exercise in an extreme manner.
I get panicky easily over small matters, he analyses how he can resolve the matter
I complete 80% work considering done, he ensures he complete to 100%.
I have a short term memory, he has close to perfect memory
I did not bother of appearance, he is very concerned to neat and presentation

The above differences between both of us has made us fit into an average ONE, merging the good and bad points. Getting together is much easier than living together. When we were dating, we just enjoy the moments together of cuddling, kissing and sweet talks, after then we went back to our homes. Living together, we do the same too, except that we spend most time together. We have not start quarrel yet..(touchwood, please do not let it happen)...both of us understand yelling each other won't solve anything. Only resulted more severe damage with blunt words and harsh movements.

Finding each other is not easy. We have our big wedding photo hanged facing our bed so every morning the first thing we wake up. We see our happy faces. We kiss every morning and night without fails. We cuddle and sweet talks to each other. He is such a gentle man and a handsome man in my eyes. I like to see him sleeping like a toddler and touch his face in the morning.

I appreciate his existence, so is he.

I love him, my sweet hubby. I love to have you in my rest of my life.

Lets all jiayou in maintaining our relationship, be it you are married or not. As long we love correctly, happiness will surround us always.


No comments:

Post a Comment