Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Saturday 7 November 2015

My life in twenties to thirties

I have shared with you on my childhood life. How about my life in my twenties?

While i started to work I realised I received conditional love when I began to contribute half of my salary into the household expenses in the family. I love the way I was treated like their child in the family. The relationship between my mum and I improved. However she could treat me like a stranger sometimes. Do you know anything about karma? Karma is cause and effect from your previous life, I believed I must have done bad deed to my parents in my past life and I had to repay the debt to them in the present life. I followed this mindset to console myself whenever I have received unfair treatment and most nasty comments from my parents as they favour my sisters most.

I pinned for more concern and love from my parents, so I intended to use monetary exchange for it. I worked really hard and was very thrifty, in fact stingy..lols..in my spending. I want to give most to them, beside setting aside for my studies. I did alot of overtimes. I was not at home mostly, my absence in the family could ease the tension in my family so they could enjoy good food without worries of sharing with me. I am willing...because I was indebted to them.

No matter how they treated me, I still regard myself as their daughter. I lived as a tenant in the family,  my dad would argue with me on the increased household expenses. I felt very awful as I was the only daughter who contributed the most financially and I used the least utilities in the house. No choice, I had to cope with it financially and emotionally. Luckily, most of the companies I worked with had gyms facilities, so I could took shower before going home. I tried not to use utilities in the house as much as I could.

I remembered there was a day I requested for deferment of my monthly contributions for a year to cope with my fees in my studies. Guess what, my dad rejected my deferment, I got to contribute as usual. In the end, I gave up on my studies and slogged my life like a servant in the family without thought of marrying.

Anyway lets past be bygones. If one can live up to 100 years old, I still have sixty plus left. I shall not waste time anymore. I need to live for myself too. I worked hard two years plus for a degree and looked for my lifelong partner. I always want to be a blogger so I am into it and share my experience and hope you can share yours too.

If past is a history, we should learn from it and try not to make the similar mistakes again.
If present is an assignment, we should aim and strive for better result using our best effort. Using 3P, plan > perform > Progress. You can do it if you set your aim. Of course, you need to be mentally ready and tell yourself not to give up. Also don't let your laziness get into your way.
So future is the result of what we have done in our present, this is not the end...present will be past and future be present. The cycle is ongoing.

We should not make our yearly resolution but daily or weekly or even monthly as least, so we can make adjustment in our plan, set timeline on when you should execute your plan once you have convinced yourself that you are ready to go for it.

Jiayou, : )




No comments:

Post a Comment