Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Monday 18 April 2016

April 2016 14th day cycle

Last Friday, I went to my cousin's daughter first year birthday. There were so many kids and babies around. When I saw so many couples with baby, I got so envy. There was one cutie boy crawling towards my direction. I was so fascinated and carried him. My hubby was also excited during that moment. I did not bear to return him to his parents but I knew I had to. Do you know what the little cutie did when I handled him back to his mom. He grabbed my shirt and did not want to release it. I felt a loss that moment. My cousin complained that he was exhausted. It was a route to being through if you are parents, unless you have helpers to take care of the baby. Otherwise you will not be able to rest sufficiently. I asked my hubby whether he is prepared to take up the challenge, he nodded his head and said just to wait for chance. A chance to become parents.'] I will still carry my life and of course get ample rest before the cutie comes. I will jiayou and hope you are. Be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment