Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Friday 8 April 2016

Menses ended - today is the fifth day of my cycle

The disappointment of not conceiving subsided. I regained to my cheerful self. Having my speciality red beans soup almost every day, thus wrapping my tourmaline waist wrap everyday, motivate me to have a fresh start on trying for baby. Can't wait on the tenth day to test ovulation, its like gamble. Gamble 50-50 percent to see whether we strike lottery, only that we have to rely on ovulation kit to determine when is the right time to bet. My hubby has gambled his millions of sperms every month and we await to hit the "jackpot" ie to meet the egg. As i mentioned in my previous blog, im going to try self IUI home.

We mustn't lose hope in winning if we keep "betting" every month on the right time.

Those who are trying, dun give up. You are not alone. Jiayou be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment