Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Thursday 28 April 2016

April 2016 2nd Cycle

My menses came yesterday, three days in advance. I was shocked coz normally it came pretty punctually around 27th of my cycle. I wondered was that due to the tourmaline wrap and the mineon mattress I am currently using now. These products were said to improve blood and qi circulation. I supposed to have numbness in my left leg before the day of my first menses so I would be pretty assured that my menses would come the next day. But I did not have the symptom so I was shocked that it came yesterday evening without warning, luckily I always use pad to play safe. This month I did not strike the "lottery". So I will have my red bean recipe later. Those who are still TTC like me, keep trying. Jiayou and be motivated, believing the little angel will come to us one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment