Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Menses came yesterday

The guest who i really hope she did not come, came yesterday - Aunt Flo, the menses. Well our Baby making was not successful the month. Kinda disappointed but kinda relieved that the cramps was manageable. I was out for the full day, despite staying at home to fight with the cramps. Thanks to the tourmaline waist wrap, Im able to lead a normal life. I have been told longans helped to keep the womb warm so Im going to add in my secret fertility dessert that i shared in my previous blog. No harm trying coz I was been told my womb was a "cold palace". Lols. I intend to try IUI at home this round. Hopefully i will be able to succeed this round and share my experience with you.

 Those who are still trying like my case, please dun lose hope. We sure have the little ones one day if we kept trying. Jiayou be motivated: )


No comments:

Post a Comment