Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Wednesday 27 April 2016

April 2016 23th cycle

My nausea had totally gone but the cramps are still haunting me. Though I have mild pain, thanks to tourmaline. But its existence really irritates me. My hubby recently bought a mattress imported from Japan said to improve Qi circulation called Mineon Jewell. Its a mattress, I have totally no idea why it is called jewell. Perhaps it is a gem. I have mild pain but after I lay on bed, the pain is gone. Amazing! But once I get out of bed, the pain comes back again. The mattress is an amazing product which cost over $3k. It said that it is made of the hot spring ores from the radium hot spring in Japan which was believed to have negative ions that promotes health benefits. My hubby could feel the tingling feeling when he placed his palms on the mattress, I couldnt. Perhaps the skin of my palms is more thicker than his. Other than that the mattress is said to consist more tourmaline to generate negative ions and infrared radiation as well as Biochotan Charcoal that can absorb body odor. We shall see whether it can also bring us some good news. There are three to four more days to go to "welcome" my monthly visitor who comes without fail. Good luck to me and you. Jiayou and be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment