Share of thoughts

I created this blog to share my life with you. In this blog, I hope to give motivation to you and take encouragement from you.

"Jiayou" is originated from Chinese, meaning to refill petrol in the machine so it works. Whenever we feel tired or disappointed, if people said this word to you. You will feel "energy being refill within you".

Chitika

Friday 22 April 2016

April 2016 18th cycle

My abdominal cramps started. Luckily with tourmaline wrap, the pain was bearable. I felt nausea these two days. With these cramps, i doubt its good news. Furthermore i would prefer surprise than assumption. Assumption would disappoint me always. So i rather refer concrete proof. After numerous devastrating experience of disappointment again and again, i should play safe and just let nature takes its course. Dun test until u notice she is late which all of us always hope. Those who are in the same route as me, lets jiayou coz u are not alone. We sure make it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment